Snow Cap is a BC family-owned and operated Canadian company, honoured to supply our customers Fine Baking ingredients for over 40 years. We are looking for dedicated, hard-working people who will contribute to our fun, supportive and enthusiastic culture. We are a company that thrives when we build long lasting relationships with our customers and our Snow Cap family.
Reporting to the Director, Operations, the Warehouse Logistics Consultant will help optimize our operations by critically evaluating logistical practice and processes for strengths and weaknesses and recommending cost effective solutions, from small fixes to value add restructuring. Because your recommendations will have a crucial impact on the company, you excel at both planning and implementation, ensuring training and resulting performance efficacy. You are a great team player who wants everyone to succeed, so you have a passion for training others.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Warehouse Logistics Consultant is accountable for
- Assessing warehouse and delivery processes end to end, analyzing for operational efficiency;
- Recommending cost effective solutions that ultimately get approval from the Executive;
- Leading implementation, including training plans, on changes to our practices and processes;
- Continuously coaching and mentoring impacted team members to ensure practice and process is followed to optimize our efficiency;
- Partnering with your peers and other leaders that own a piece of the order to cash cycle to consistently keep in alignment; ultimately our end goal is to provide great customer service to ensure we deliver on our brand and financial targets, so you live and breath a business delivery excellence mindset;
- Deliver on other initiatives, projects or tasks assigned to meet the Snow Cap mandate.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Warehouse Logistics, preferably in the food service industry.
- Data analytics expertise to ensure best practice solutions
- Strategic thinking to strengthen our practice and process for the long term
- Demonstrated experience at trouble shooting inefficiencies quickly and effectively managing the change
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills; you are the ultimate team player that can work with all levels in an organization
- Excellent organization skills to deliver in fast paced environment
- Detail oriented because you know even small errors result in impacting our ability to deliver flawless service
- Demonstrated ability to effectively train others; you know the right result is not about the training, but that people do what you taught properly
Snow Cap is transit accessible and we offer competitive wages and benefits, including paid sick time and a company RRSP contribution. We value diversity, we have a respectful workplace and we provide opportunities to advance within our company.