Location: Hope, BC
Reports to the Warehouse Manager
This is a salaried Position. Hours of Work will vary and may involve working a rotating schedule. Relocation assistance will be available
- Lead the warehouse team members to achieve plant KPI’s in a manner consistent with our Aspirations and Beliefs.
- Work with the Dock Coordinator’s to improve line loads, truck loading, yard and dock accuracy and reporting
- Help the warehouse team members improve truck loading, conditions, and all aspects of logistics processes.
- Attend and lead the daily warehouse debriefs and complete all daily reporting
- Fill in the Dock Coordinator when needed
- Conduct daily bin audits, track trends, explain discrepancies at debriefs. Work with inventory crew to identify and fix problems.
- Responsible for quality hold reconciliation process as well as support the pallet integrity and first pass quality process.
- Daily management of the return process.
- Control pallet-receiving process. Provide feedback to CHEP or other vendors on pallet quality.
- Proactively work with all departments.
- Review, maintain, reconcile, and report FIFO discrepancies.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- SOP development/implementation, training of new hires and implementation of new procedures and policies.
- Maintain proper warehouse conditions and cleanliness to maintain tour ready conditions.
- Active participation in the Safety Committee.
- Actively participate in the CI Process.
- Train and certify new forklift operators/recertify current forklift operators
- Other duties as assigned
- Two to five years of experience in warehouse, manufacturing, shift, line or business unit leadership preferred.
- High school diploma required, post- secondary education preferred.
- Ability to lead by example and set a positive tone.
- Certified Forklift Trainer or be prepared attend training to become certified
- Ability to handle multiple people and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work towards improvements in current processes and to develop new processes.
- Must be flexible in working hours to include changing days off and/or shifts on short notice to meet demands.
- Proficient computer skills, to include Microsoft Excel, Word, SAP,and IM functionality.
Nestlé Waters Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé Waters will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.