Warehouse Support - Shipper/Receiver (Full-Time) Position
The primary role of the Warehouse Support - Shipper/Receiver position is to provide support within the warehouse operations by performing the general day to day warehouse duties in order to ensure the efficient operations of the Warehouse.
Sound interesting? If you meet the following qualifications, we invite you to join our team.
• Warehouse Operations
o Provide general services to the warehouse operations.
o Assist in general housekeeping functions within the warehouse.
o Assist in the generation of documents used in the loading process as requested.
o Assist in the movement of deliver trucks in to and out of the warehouse.
o Assist other warehouse activities as may be requested.
• Quality & Customer Focus
o Ensures product quality by practicing and enforcing QA, HACCP, Food Safety, and ISO requirements in all aspects of warehouse operations.
o Adherence to SOPs when performing job responsibilities and tasks.
• Safety & Environment
• At least one year of warehouse experience, preferably within the food industry, with an emphasis on inventory control.
• Forklift license.
• Attention to detail, numerical ability.
• Highly organized with excellent time management/priority setting skills, and knows how to make the right decisions.
• Working proficiency with MS Office applications and internet applications. Experience with Navision preferred.
• Fluent English (verbal and written communication skills) with the ability to understand, follow and give clear instructions
• Able to lift up to 25 kg (55 lbs.)
• Basic proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
• Capability to work independently without constant supervision
• History of positive team approach with co-
• workers and supervisors
Company Information Vitalus Nutrition has grown from a small family-owned business to a trusted international supplier of specialty dairy ingredients for large-scale processors and brands. Our transparent, ethical and service-driven approach has helped us build long-standing relationships with customers throughout the world. Our purpose is to improve lives by unlocking the nutritional value of milk.
Bringing Milk to Life™
We constantly look for ways to improve the work environment, provide a safe workplace, communicate company information, encourage employee collaboration, provide ongoing training to assist employees in performing their current job and prepare for career opportunities. Our compensation and benefits package is very competitive.
This permanent, full-time position offers a base pay that recognizes your past experience, a quarterly bonus payout when targets are met, additional shift premiums, full benefit package (MSP, Extended Health, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D) after 3 months, and RRSP/DPSP matching up to 4% of base pay after one year of service.
We pride ourselves on creating a healthy, respectful, and safe work environment where managers and co-workers care about who you are and support you in learning this new role. As a company, our turnover is low to industry, and our employee engagement is higher. This relates to our core values of CARE, INTEGRITY and EXPERTISE.
Apply online at: http://vitalus.com/en/careers/