PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND BEST PRACTICES IN YOUR FIELD:
As a member of the BCFPA, you can join our Peer Groups to network with industry peers and learn best practices. We provide support, training, fellowship and a strong voice!
Peer Groups engage staff in all departments. Calling on expertise from within our membership and industry, we offer lively forums for members. Solicit unbiased opinions on problems or have questions answered. Staff are welcome to attend any (or all!) BCFPA meetings of interest:
- Finance: Company leaders, COO’s and managers. Anyone responsible for costs and budgets!
- Food Safety. Covering areas such as traceability, recall preparedness, HACCP, GMP, CFIA and more.
- Human Resources. Get support from your peers and for sharing best practices, policies, procedures, wages, budgets.
- IT: Information Technology: Discuss in confidence issues to keep you ‘on line’: ERP’s, inventory software, managing growth etc.
- Operations: Meet other plant operators, learn best practices, automation, Lean, and logistics among other topics.
- Sales and Marketing. Marketing, business development, events. Social media, branding, launching a new product, tradeshows and more.
- Vancouver Island and Fraser Valley Groups: Connect with those who work near you!
Can’t make a quarterly meeting? Connect with conference calls, presentation pdfs, minutes and group emails.
Other Benefits of your company’s membership:
Reduced rates for personal home insurance, Park N Fly discounts, wireless deals and more!
Members Only access to website: resources and information.
CHECK OUT our upcoming peer group meetings!
PLUG IN! To join a BCFPA Peer Group just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604 371-4245